Make a monthly direct debit donation.
Remember to choose direct debit.
Choose Gift Aid and increase your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you.
Please donate generously, all donations are used to provide support in our local community.
Swansea Mosque Foodbank
Please donate generously, all contributions will be used to provide support in our local community
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about SuicideAbu Hurairah narrated (that the the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with (an instrument of) iron, his iron will be in his hand, to…
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the QiblahNarrated Ibn `Umar RA: While some people were offering Fajr prayer in the Quba’ mosque, some-one came and said, “Allah has revealed to the Prophet (peace be upon him) Qur’anic…
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prayer for RainAbbad b. Tamim (al-Muzini) reported on the authority of his uncle: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) took the people out (to the place of prayer) and prayed…
And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.
Translation: Sahih International
- Quran Verses on Allah’s Remembrance 4th June 2018And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind.” He will say, “My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?” [ Allah ] will say, “Thus did Our signs come to you, and […]islam
- A Muslim’s Cheerful Attitude 4th June 2018Islamic teachings encourage us to be cheerful and to interact with people in a cordial manner. Remember, the prophet (s.a.w.s) said: “Verily you cannot afford to make people happy with your wealth, but you can make them happy by means of a cheerful face and good attitude.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Targheeb (2661). […]islam
- A Dua and Prayers for Our Muslim Children 3rd June 2018Here is a Dua for our children. Let’s ask Allah for His acceptance. Make our children steadfast in their faith and Eeman in You and in following all the pillars of Islam. Grant them complete health and knowledge. Make our children successful in their worldly pursuits as well as the Aakhira (the Hereafter). Make our […]islam
- Eidul Fitr khutbah by Dr Muein Shubib 19th June 2018By Dr Muein Shubib "This inspiring, short khutbah was delivered By Dr Muein Subib at the Jurgens Centre, Englefield Green, Surrey, UK on 15 June 2018 To view the video khutbah, please click here:"Editors
- British Royalty’s commitment to diversity 18th June 2018By Akbar Ahmed "The West and Islam are not two separate entites. Islam has done much to shape Western civilization and given Europe and the world the fabulous example of the era of convivencia. By rediscovering it, we will hopefully begin to see the pendulum swing away from fear, anger, and hatred towards Muslims and […]Editors
- Inspiring Eid Story: The Caliph and the new clothes 13th June 2018"The Caliph had a pained look in his eyes. “Fatima, you know how much I value my children, but all the money I have is in front of you”, he said motioning towards the sparsely furnished hut..."Editors