PART-TIME ALIMIYYAH COURSES FOR ADULTS
5 Year Alimiyyah (Higher Islamic Learning) Course Plan
You will gain:-
- the qualifications as a local reputable Scholar
- an enhanced understanding of Islamic knowledge
- the love to practice the Deen of Islam and give Dawah
- the skills to reach out to whole community to educate our next generation
- the skills and ability to make a positive impact as a practicing individual upon other fellow muslims and wider community.
The 5-year course plan
First Year Certificate Course – Levels 1, 2 & 3
|Module||Subejects||No. of hours||Days & Times|
|101 DIS||Fiqh||1||Sunday: 5:30pm – 6:30pm|
|102 DIS||Aqeedah||1||Sunday: 6:30pm – 7:30pm|
|103 DIS||Arabic Language||2||Wednesday: 6:30pm – 8:30pm|
|104 DIS||Tajweed & Quran||2||Thursday: 6:30pm – 8:30pm|
Second & Third Year
Arabic and Islamic Studies course consist of 8 subjects.
- Ulumul Qu’ran
- Ulumul Hadith
- Usulul Fiqh
Forth & Fifth Year
Specialisation course in 3 Major areas.
- Islamic Chaplaincy
- Ilmul Hadith
- Ilmul Fiqh
Terms & Conditions
- Opportunity to complete individual modules
- 3 Modules per term (12 Weeks)
- 3 Terms per Year
- First Come First Serve
- Students will receive certificates AFTER PASSING EACH LEVEL. However, all modules at all levels will need to be completed to achieve the Certification qualification.