Make a monthly direct debit donation.
Remember to choose direct debit.
Choose Gift Aid and increase your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you.
Please donate generously, all donations are used to provide support in our local community.
Swansea Mosque Foodbank
Please donate generously, all contributions will be used to provide support in our local community
- My first ever RamadanIt seems like it was only yesterday that I was fasting Ramadan for the first time in my life. Yes, that’s my first Ramadan as a Muslim; as I converted…
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Hell-fireJabir narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Some of the people of Tawhid will be punished in the Fire until they are coals. Then the…
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about MarriageNarrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent; and the matron should not be married…
Has it not become clear to them how many generations We destroyed before them, [as] they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in that are signs; then do they not hear?
Translation: Sahih International
- Quran Verses on Allah’s Remembrance 4th June 2018And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind.” He will say, “My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?” [ Allah ] will say, “Thus did Our signs come to you, and […]islam
- A Muslim’s Cheerful Attitude 4th June 2018Islamic teachings encourage us to be cheerful and to interact with people in a cordial manner. Remember, the prophet (s.a.w.s) said: “Verily you cannot afford to make people happy with your wealth, but you can make them happy by means of a cheerful face and good attitude.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Targheeb (2661). […]islam
- A Dua and Prayers for Our Muslim Children 3rd June 2018Here is a Dua for our children. Let’s ask Allah for His acceptance. Make our children steadfast in their faith and Eeman in You and in following all the pillars of Islam. Grant them complete health and knowledge. Make our children successful in their worldly pursuits as well as the Aakhira (the Hereafter). Make our […]islam
- Improving your Salaah: The Checklist 14th July 2018By Dr Hossam Roushdi Many of us make careless mistakes when doing our prayers. Here is a checklist to ensure that we are doing our prayers in a way that is acceptable to Allah. ..Editors
- Continue your good deeds after Ramadan 12th July 2018By Dr Moin Shubib Too often we Muslims neglect the good things we did during Ramadan. We slip back into old bad habits. We think that out best behaviour can wait till next Ramadan, but how can we be sure that we will live that long?Editors
- Remembering Death 3rd July 2018By Zaheer Yaqoob "Jannah doesn't come easy. We have to struggle with heart and soul to know Allah and to seek Allah's good pleasure. This is a lifelong struggle.."Editors