Make a monthly direct debit donation.
Remember to choose direct debit.
Choose Gift Aid and increase your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you.
Please donate generously, all donations are used to provide support in our local community.
Swansea Mosque Foodbank
Please donate generously, all contributions will be used to provide support in our local community
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the Obligation of HajjNarrated Aqra’ ibn Habib (RA): Ibn Abbas said: Aqra’ ibn Habis (RA) asked the Prophet (peace be upon him) saying: Messenger of Allah hajj is to be performed annually or…
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Dhul Hijja DaysIt was narrated from Umm Salamah that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “when the (first) ten (days of Dhul-Jijjah) begin, and one of you wants to…
- Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about SacrificeAbu Tufail ‘Amir b. Withila (RA) reported: I was in the company of ‘Ali b. Abi Talib, when a person came to him, and said: What was it that Allah’s…
They are, [in fact], dead, not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.
Translation: Sahih International
- Children and Parents – Problems and Solutions – Islamic Podcast 10th August 2018Here is a podcast that discusses the topic of certain problems that parents and children have in Muslim families and their potential solutions. Below is a transcript of the podcast. (Go to the end of this post to listen to the podcast.) — Begin Podcast Transcript (Go to the end of this post to listen to the podcast.) […]islam
- What does Islam say about Racism? 7th August 2018Here is a short video that talks about racism in Islam. —islam
- Download Free Book “The Daily Practices of the PROPHET” 31st July 2018Download “The Daily Practices of the PROPHET” This free book (see download instructions below) is a compilation of some Sunnan (practices of the Prophet s.a.w.s.) and acts of worship. It is the very Sunnan that has been passed down to us through generations, whether they be known or unknown acts of worship, or those that are […]islam
- Rights over Rites: Hypocrisy at Hajj 16th August 2018By Muhammad Noor "Migrant workers, fellow Muslim brethren, are exploited daily. Workers face lack of mobility, discrimination, sexual violence and lack of redress under the lingering kafala work sponsorship agreements.1 Our Muslim brothers live lives of instability and peril in the land where those were promised before Islam.2 The famous 7th century “League of the Virtuous” (Hilf Al-Fudul) pact, though […]Editors
- Pillars of the Hajj 16th August 2018By Sami El Taji "The reward for an accepted Hajj (Hajj Mabroor) is nothing except Paradise.." Hajj is a duty we owe to Allah.. To view this video khutbah, please click here:Editors
- How the First Lady of Islam has set an example for all women 9th August 2018By Moin Qazi In his own words, Prophet Muhammad sws paid tribute to his first wife, Khadija: !“God Almighty never granted me anyone better in this life than her. She accepted me when people rejected me; she believed in me when people doubted me; she shared her wealth with me when people deprived me, and […]Editors