General Rules and Regulations
- Only eligible children will be called for interview and the interview will determine whether the student is suitable and at what level the student is placed.
- If the child is offered a place, he / she need to abide by all the rules and regulations;
- Disrespectful behaviour towards teachers or fellow students; bullying; abusive language; or destructive behaviour will not be tolerated. Students who display such behaviour will be suspended and may be permanently dismissed depending on the seriousness of the offence.
- Student’s name will be taken off from the register and the place given to another student on the waiting list if there is regular absenteeism or persistent lateness.
Fees and payment
- Tuition fees must be paid monthly in advance, and paid at least 7 days before the month begins. Payments can be made by Cash, Cheque, or Bank Standing Order.
- Fees will need to be paid for the full month even if students is absent from some of the classes. If students need to take prolonged breaks (holiday, long term illness), parents should inform us in advance.
Parents / Guardian responsibility
- Please ensure child’s regular attendance and punctuality;
- The students will NOT be allowed to leave the Masjid after class on their own. Students must be dropped off and collected from the allocated rooms (first floor main hall for fathers and main class room ground floor for mothers).
- If for any reason you cannot pick the children on time you must inform the class teacher/ Head teacher in advance;
- Please ensure that the students come to their classes prepared with proper uniform; books; writing materials etc.
- Please ensure that you communicate regularly with the teachers to check on progress of the students. This includes attendance at parent evenings, and specially organised meetings.
- Please inform us prior to the registration of your child if he/she has any special needs in the application form.