Why not set up an online starting order using your debit or credit card. We have setup an account with MyDonate from BT to process our online donations ensuring it is not only is easy, safe and secure but also maximises your contributions.
1. You need to have a registered user account with MyDonate (https://mydonate.bt.com) to set-up a monthly standing order. If you do not already have a MyDonate account please press the button on the MyDonate site to create an account.
3. Once you are logged in please go to https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/swanseamosque and press the button which appears on the right hand column of the page.
4. On the top box, change the dropped to 'regular' (was single)
5. Please specify when you want your regular donation to start (first donation will be made the day you submit the form, this option allows you to specify when you want further monthly donations to start.
6. Remember if you are a UK Tax Payer to confirm that you are happy for the Mosque to claim Gift-Aid on your donation and that you are donating your own money. (for every £1 you donate the Mosque will get £1.25)
7. Populate the Card holder details and confirm you have read the terms and condition and press to continue
8. On the following page you will be asked to provide your debit or credit card details and press to proceed.
9. Your card provider may ask you for some extra security information to finalise the payment.
Disclaimer: Swansea Mosque & Islamic Community Centre is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
All views and opinions expressed are that of the respective author(s) and not necessary that of the mosque.
A s3v110.com consultancy concept design and development